SO came to visit for the first time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO came to visit for the first time!

Almost two weeks ago SO came to visit for the first time. He was here from July 2nd to July 9th and I think there is only one word to describe our time together: AMAZING!!!! We had been talking to each other for almost a year but we decided to try and be exclusive almost 8 months ago. It has been an incredible emotional rollercoaster and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is from US and I am from Mexico and obviously that makes it a little bit more difficult but not impossible.

I have been reading many first time experiences about meeting each other and I wanted to share mine, because it was a little bit different. When we started our countdown obviously I was excited and thrilled... I couldn't be happier and that is a lot to say if you know me (The optimist, the woman that smiles all the time, the believer of miracles and that things happen always for a reason)... but nervousness? I don't think I felt nervous. Everyone else around me was feeling so nervous. My mom and my best friends specially but not me... I was still living my daily routine. Our early morning skype calls, work, planning our trip (because we were going to be on different places during those days) in the meantime, mommy duties and time for myself after that also. So if you ask me: were you nervous while you waited for him? The answer would be yes... but just 20 minutes before his plane was about to land! Why?? I don't know for sure... yet, but I have come to the conclusion that it is because ever since I met him everything has just felt right! That feeling of belonging.... no need to hide anything, no awkward silences, natural no makeup or dressy clothes me being loved. So there I was having coffee and waiting at the airport when it suddenly hit me... OMG! He is about to land!!! I could feel the funny sensation on my stomach and my legs shaking while sitting down there... I remember thinking: Finally I am nervous! and with that thought in my mind I just smiled and composed myself back again. I told my mom and my bestfriend that it was time for us to go to the arrival gate and started walking while I could listen to their clumsy movements and nervousness (maybe that is why I never felt nervous, everyone else was doing it for me lol) We waited like 20 minutes for him to come out the arrival doors. We have talked so much about what we would do once we were able to see each other for the first time and like many others we had different scenarios on our minds about what could happen. However, once we were at the airport and I saw him crossing the doors from the arrival gate, I did what I know what to do best run towards my loved one and give hugs... and that was it... That was all that it took in order for me to understand that his arms meant "home" now. Looking into his eyes and seeing me reflected on them was the best feeling ever and being able to listen to "hey babe" first hand was what made my heart pound like crazy!! After that everything was easy for us. No uncomfortable moments, no "OMG I don't know how to act, what should I say now?" We realized how well we came to know each other and as we hold hands for the first time at the moment we were walking out of the airport. We were both reassured about one thing... We would be spending lots of time on airports and we should have signed up for the miles program the airline had offered him.

Can't wait for me going to visit him!

<3

What a wonderful story...

Comment

That is so sweet, keep us posted about the next visit
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

So glad it was good

Comment

Awww it melts my heart! Me da mucho gusto, espero escuchar mas historias de ustedes

Comment

Hablas español... que emoción! Espero poder compartir muchas más historias!

Comment

Si claro! Soy mexicana, viviendo en los estados unidos. Jaja me da gusto encontrar a alguien mas que habla español

Comment

Awww, qué gusto encontrar paisanas por aquí! Y qué gusto que todo haya salido tan bien c: ¿cómo están actualmente?
                Yo no puedo esperar a ver a mi novio por primera vez! Él es de Inglaterra, y con él me siento tal y como tú lo describiste <3

Comment

Thanks for this, I'm going to meet my girl for the first time in 2 months time and I am nervous already, also thinking about the possible scenarios. Seeing how well it went for you shows it need not be anything to be concerned about.

Comment

Aaaa una paisana! Que emoción! Pues seguimos en esto! Apenas viaje a verlo a el para celebrar mi cumpleaños! Espero poder poner la historia pronto!
                    Ustedes como van? Planes para verse pronto?

Comment

Best advice I can give you?? Do not overthink, for the first time just try to go with the flow... you can think about it as much as you want, but bottom line is... You've known each other for a while now... now you'll get the bonus of it, touching eachother and face to face talk! and kissing! Ooooh! the kissing, Isn't all that amazing?! Enjoy it as much as you can!

Comment

Originally posted by delitonik View Post
                        Aaaa una paisana! Que emoción! Pues seguimos en esto! Apenas viaje a verlo a el para celebrar mi cumpleaños! Espero poder poner la historia pronto!
                        Ustedes como van? Planes para verse pronto?

Hola de nuevo! No me había sido posible conectarme. Hemos estado los dos ocupadísimos, él con nuevo empleo y yo con la uni y nuevos proyectos. Está un poco más difícil la cosa porque por nuestros horarios tenemos que esforzarnos mucho para poder platicar aunque sea un poco cada día. Acordamos que mejor él vendrá por un mes, EN 10 DÍAS , iremos a viajar y a varios conciertos juntos, y en diciembre pasaré las vacaciones con él y su familia. Ya no se mudará, pues preferimos que conserve su empleo y departamento allá. Después de todo, es probable que yo me vaya de intercambio a Francia o Inglaterra *hacemos changuitos*

¿Ustedes cómo van? ¿Qué tal ese viaje?

Comment

Working...
                        X