Do I have of getting a visa reject?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have of getting a visa reject?

Hello all! I can finally meet my SO if all goes well. I'm gonna apply for a tourist visa soon but I have some fears.

I'm planning to travel to Australia to visit her and visit a University ( which I plan on joining in near future).

Here are some details..

Currently I'm unemployed as I graduated recently. I want to travel to Australia before I start working again. I have ample amount of savings in my bank and my father would be sponsoring my visit.
    I have received an invitation letter from her via her University. Also, I have never traveled abroad before. I intend to stay there for a week, visit a and return back to India and start looking for a job here.

>Do I have a high risk of visa rejection?

>What are some of the things I could do to improve my chances of getting my visa approved?

What is your nationality? You mention going back to India? What's your visa status in USA since that's in your profile as location?

The answer to these questions will help to determine your risk of being successful or if you need a visa at all.
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

What do you mean you have never travelled abroad before? It sounds as if you are from India or have at least lived there before, and now you live in the US, so obviously international travel is not foreign to you...
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

i have the same issue im worrying about me getting a temporary residence visa to canada and get deny, but the invitation letter from him and the photocopy of his passport and ids are all set .. i really hope it will works for me too.. all the best of luck for you..
        Shapguapo39

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
          What do you mean you have never travelled abroad before? It sounds as if you are from India or have at least lived there before, and now you live in the US, so obviously international travel is not foreign to you...
          My mistake. I meant to say I have never traveled to Australia before.

Comment

Working...
          X