Missing him :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing him :(

I just got back from a trip yesterday from seeing my boyfriend for the first time and I feel so miserable I miss him we miss each other so much now and we don't have plans to see each other again until next summer because I am finishing up school....how did y'all cope with the missing your SO depressions? I know the distant isn't permanent because we plan on moving in with eachother next year but it just hurts cause I wanna see him again...
    your advice is greatly appreciated

Y'all need to read some posts before you go posting the exact same posts a thousands time.

https://members.lovingfromadistance....69-Heartbroken

Comment

Most importantly keep your mind occupied I remember when I had to leave my SO at the airport...the hardest goodbye ever! It may take a few days or even weeks to get used to the distance again but keep your head up. Hang out with friends or go to the gym, that's what I did don't worry too much about it

Comment

I know it's hard, but honestly playing random games with each other and skyping helps a lot. I honestly don't know what I would do without those things. Just gonna take some time to get used to it again.

Comment

There is a strong difference between missing your SO and being miserable without him. Long distance means that you need to enjoy your life without him as much as your life with him. You cannot be sitting there waiting all year to talk to him or see him or move in with him. You can't live in the future. Try to start loving today by doing hobbies, seeing family or friends, and basically just doing anything else that you enjoy. You have the time by yourself now, so spend it wisely because the next year will fly by before you know it and at the end of that year you can look back and say "hey, I did something productive and made myself a better person this year" or you can say "hey, all I did was wait around for this guy and miss him constantly". It's your call, but I know which one I'd rather do.

Comment

The first visit is often hard. You feel bad without him but then again you had something good on your visit. Do cry, but also look at pictues and remember the good times.

If at all possible, have another visit before the year is gone. Actually seeing each other helps so much, especially in the beginning.

Apart from that, live your life. Friends. Skype (I love to Skype with SO outdoors, for instance). Food. Different projects. You need some good things beyond him.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
            X