• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first time together ( day 2 )

Hello there fine people
    i will share my day 2 with my lovely swedish bf

Day 2 :
    The next day he and he`s father will come to our house around 13:00 so they where going to eat here and everything .After eating together me and my bf sat a bit outside talking to each other holding hands and siting close to each other and then we kissed a few times and that was really nice  . and then we did go upstairs to my room to watch some video’s he made for me when I was on vacation in Italy . So we enterd my room he took he´s laptop and started it and then I let him sit in the chair and then I asked to sit on he´s lap and I did that and directly he took he´s arms around me at that moment I could not be any happier then that . and then we talked for a while . and after that we planned to go to the cinema . so we went downstairs and said bye to everybody and then we walked to the bus stop of course hand in hand and we talk and talk and talk like we always do . when we where at the bus stop we waited there for a bit and after 5 minutes my bf where standing

behind me with he´s arms around me . I always dreamed of getting a hug from behind and it did feel really good and I feelt so safe I wish I could stand like that forever but. Then the buss came sadly I will miss that hug  So we did go in the buss and sat somewhere and then I laid my head on his shoulder and hand in hand again the whole ride long . So we did go out of the bus and walked a bit around in the city for a while and then we sat somewhere and talk´t for a while we where still hand in hand and I laid my head on he´s shoulder and he he´s head on my head . and around 17:00 the movie started so we did go to the cinema and he bought everything the tickets and the snacks and I thought that was really sweet of him . And then we got to the cinema room and we picked a place to sit . and then we waited for the movie to start . So the movie started and then I laid my head on he´s shoulder the whole movie long when the movie was playing he lay he´s hand on my hand and used he´s other hand to and of course I did that to . And sometimes he look´t at me and I was looking at him . We where more looking at each other then the movie hehe  and when the movie where done we took an evening walk and sat somewhere a bit quiet . So we sat but yeah of course I did get a bit cold and then he gave me he´s sweater to me that is so sweet of him . He cares a lot about me . So he said no getting cold for you no no no .
    And then I laid my head on he´s shoulder and he he´s head on my head . and he said to me you have something on your lip and i looked directly but there where only chips things in the corner of my mouth and when I lay back on he´s shoulder he kissed me and then he said you did have nothing on your lip silly .
    And then we talked further for a little while and before we went back to the buss stop again he kissed me again and the we stod up walk hand in hand to the buss stop and talk for a while . Teas each other and laugh with each other . So then we where there in the buss stop and then we sat somewhere and wait for the buss when we where waiting we hold hands

and talked for a bit and sometimes I lookt in he`s eyes for a long while . I smiled directly . And then the buss where there . So we went inside the buss and sat down somewhere. We where both quiet almost the entire ride back I put my head on his shoulder and laid there almost the entire ride back and ofcourse we where holding hands. When we arrived we jumped of the buss and started to walk back to my home hand in hand talking when I started to feel a slight pain in my foot. So I made him carry me the rest of the way home .
    When we entered my home we joined our fathers at the table to take something to eat because we where hungry after al that walking. And later on we went outside in the garden and satt down and just relaxed a bit together. After some alone time outside we went back inside and up to my room and satt down in my chair and ofcourse I satt in his lap .After a little while I asked him if he wanted to lay in the bed instead and ofcourse he said yes right away. We laid us in my bed infront of eachother and we where talking for a little while and then he started to kiss me. And it ended up that we where making out for 2hours straight. Until he had to go back to the hotel with his father. It was a hard goodbye but atleast iknew he would come back tomorrow in the morning so after some goodbye kisses and hugs they drove away for the day.

This was my day 2 with him together Hopefully you like day 2 and hoped you enjoyed reading it
Working...
X