How Long Is Too Long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snow View Post
    The problem is that differentcountries is already married.
    That is true. I could divorce my husband, but it would only be in the Brown family "legally restructuring the family" kind of way, since I am dating both of them.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
      Off topic... But is he Muslim? I know church and state are separate, but how would that work to get married ?
      He is a Muslim yes. The state and islam is seperate in Turkey, marrige is a civil union. The religious marriage ceremony is optional and has no legal bearing.

His family is far from the strictest, they don't attend mosque, all the younger women are unveiled, they drink and allow unmarried couples to share a bed. But they are also country side people that care about what the neighbours say. His brother just got engaged to his gf of 4 years because "that will stop the neighbours from talking". I assume there is some magic point in time when the neighbours will expect SO to get married, to
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X