Visit Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visit Cancelled

well we were planning for him to take a bus here in December but with his mom having surgery last month and chemo starting we have to wait until chemo is over and all the cancer is gone which could be another 6 months to a year maybe even longer. I would go visit him but i'm not allowed to spend the night with him (his moms rules) and my friend his not allowed to take me since his mom does not like her so we are kinda stuck for at least 6 months

Oh, I am sorry for you.

I hope you make it somehow. Consider meeting halfway for one day (I do with my SO) - as I see you have similar distance apart.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out for your visit. I know what that's like. Huge bummer :/ But the time apart will make it all the more special when you do finally see each other. Just stay positive!
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I don't mean to be insensitive, but why can't you see him until all of the cancer is gone? That seems a little silly to me. If I were his mom, I wouldn't want him to put his life on hold for me. I mean yeah, if she's really sick, I get it, but if she's doing well?

Comment

He doesn't feel like he can leave when there is a possibility he will be needed, once she starts the chemo at the end of this month she is going to be sick and she will need him to care for her when her husband is unable to.

Comment

Working...
          X