Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 days!

Hey all...

I just booked a ticket to go see my person in SC. It was kind of a last minute decision so I am going on Sunday and will be there about a week.

I have known J for a few years and have spent time with him in person many times. His family lives here in KC and he visits several times a year and we always get together. Our relationship just shifted from "friends who always hang out when he visits and are very important to each other." to "I think this could be something more but I'm not totally sure what" over Christmas this year. It's kind of an odd time - we aren't talking a lot about what this relationship is or isn't, but we are in contact every day via text or phone which was not the case before.

Both of us have to work pretty much most of my visit. I actually booked a longer trip than I would have if we were both able to take off work. I booked the tix tonight before it got anymore expensive, and we are going to chat later this week about our schedules so we know when we will be able to spend time together and when we won't and otherwise set expectations.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Working...
X