Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting Her March/April for the first time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting Her March/April for the first time!

Hey Everyone,

Really wanted to share with you all..

Im meeting her March/April this year. She is due to fly to me (Wales) for a week long first date!

Feels like a way away but im sure it will come around pretty quickly!

We met, of all places on a random chat room. An have just clicked so so well since day one. We talk all day errday. Whatsapp(which is a godsend) and Skype!

Shes in Canada, im in the UK, (Wales) Im super excited, very very excited. Just feels like its meant to be..im 29 shes 26. So so much in common

Felt like sharing with you all.

Good Luck with all your adventures and loveones all over the world!

Much love.

That's very exciting, I wish you the best of luck! Do you know how long she'll visit for?

It'll be strange when you meet her in person, but fingers crossed, I'm sure you do great physically in person as you do over the internet.

And thank you

Comment

Hey Mr Warwick,

Thanks for the response.

Yea its pretty exciting for sure. I've never done this before. Neither has she. Its new to us both!

Indeed. Its going to be very nerving, but with technology these days its amazing, Whatsapp. skype etc!

Shes here for about a week. Got a bunch of things planned today!

Thanks again! Very Kind

Comment

Ah yes, I don't know how my gf and I would survive without LINE for messaging and video chatting.

That's sounds really nice, I'm sure you'll have a great time together

And please, Mr Warwick is my father, you don't need to worry about being formal on here; we're all hoping to find support and friends on here. Although if you insist on a title, I'll take Lord Warwick haha.

Comment

Good to hear this happy for you.

Comment

Im so glad for you. I met my man from online dating too, we started conversation in Oct 15 and it was so good. We chat every day and we are closer. I flied from Bangkok to Milan on 26 Dec and stayed with him for 16 day. It was a really wonderful time together. Since then we never stopped chating and thinking about each other. This is really unbelievable that we can meet and love someone far away from online dating. Now i believe it and hope you have a successull date.

Comment

Working...
            X