48 Hours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 Hours!

I met my SO about 1.5 months ago and I am meeting her in less than 48 hours!!! So excited and definitely a little nervous! Glad we are meeting sooner rather than later!!

Feel free to reassure my nerves with any first meeting stories/advice you might have!!

Congratulations on your first meeting! All I can say is that nerves are normal, but in the majority of cases things go just fine. Don't forget to take pictures
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I hope you have a great first meeting As Ejoriah said, nerves are normal and you'll almost definitely be fine when you meet.

My gf and I spoke online for a month before going on our first date; I was studying in Italy, she was studying in the UK so it was pointless to try and meet before I returned for the Xmas holidays. When I was home, I took the train to meet her and I was nervous as there had been a build up and expectation of success after talking online already. However, when she arrived at the meeting point things quickly went great. I was worried there would be awkward silences or my nerves would get the better of me, but neither happened and we talked lots while walking around the park and she even gave a cute laugh when I came up with an (awkward) excuse to hold her hand.

Comment

Working...
      X