Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been home for a week from the first visit..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been home for a week from the first visit..

It feels like forever already! I mentioned it before but I went to Norway last month (May 28th) and had absolutely the most amazing time of my life hands down! I landed in Oslo and he picked me up from there (He actually snuck up on me in the airport lol). We took a ferry to Denmark and drove through all the way to Hamburg, Amsterdam, through Belgium (Ghent and Liege), back through Germany (Köln, Celle and Berlin), back up to Denmark (Copenhagen), Sweden (Växjö) and we barely made it back to Norway before the car broke down. All of that in just over 2 1/2 weeks. He had to go back to work by the time we got back to Norway so I helped around the house and stuff. The weekend before I left I got to meet his parents, one of his brothers, two grandmothers and 3 aunts and he took me to see the fjord in Geiranger and Trollstigen. I must say, Norway has some of the most gorgeous scenery I've ever seen even if it was cloudy and overcast. I can't wait to go back!

And I don't think him and I could get along better! I mean, I wasn't too worried that we wouldn't have chemistry but we just met in person, spent 2 1/2 weeks in a car and didn't want to kill eachother so I'd say the first meet was a massive success! We're already loosely making plans for him to come visit me next year....probably in the spring around my birthday :3. Also there's long term plans in the works for me to move there so I guess I better knuckle down and learn Norwegian in the meantime. I stayed in Trondheim for a little over a week (because that's where he lives) and I really liked it there. Anyway, here's to looking forward to the next time I get to see him!

So glad you had a great time!!

Comment

Aww that trip sounds so awesome and even more so the fact that you got along so well~

Comment

Working...
      X