First time meeting in 15 days ! Nervous :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time meeting in 15 days ! Nervous :(

Hello everyone I'm going to try make this as quick and clear as possible despite the mess in my head I'm from Bulgaria and my boyfriend is from the UK. We've been together for a year now and he is coming here in 15 days. We both feel the special connection we have and love each other deeply and have been through quite a lot of struggles together. Realizing that I'll finally be able to hold him in my arms in such short time seems so magical because we've waited for so long and it is a dream come true. But I'm also confused and nervous. How do you adjust from talking and seeing your partner through a phone/computer screen to actually seeing them in real life and touching them... This might be weird but my mind can't comprehend how it's possible you know.I hope I'm not the only one with this question in mind

For me, the transition was seamless. When I first saw him standing in front of me, it was a "Wow, there he is". A huge hug and deep kiss and it was like we had always been together in person. Don't overthink it.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Thank you youre right i shouldnt overthink , i have a bad habit of doing it.

Comment

Working...
      X