Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our amazing first time meeting

Hey guys,
    I wanna tell you about the first time I met my boyfriend in real. At that time weīve already been dating for about 5 months. He planned to stay for only one weekend (2 days) because I still had classes, so it wasnīt possible for him to stay any longer. He took the bus to my city because itīs cheaper than by train and it took him about 12 hours to get to my city, even though the distance between us isnīt that big.

He didnīt have wifi in bus so we didnīt talk in the last 12 hours before we met. Both of us were really nervous and I was really insecure because i wasnīt totally sure if he would like me in real, even though he told me before, that he loves me and that I would have to be really shitty in real to change his feelings about me.

I waited for him at the bus station. Unfortunately I looked at the wrong direction, so i didnīt really notice when his bus arrived. Suddenly someone said my name and when i turned around, he stood there. We hugged for a long time. He was even more beautiful than on sykpe and thatīs what I told him. I felt comfortable with him from the first second on. We went to sit in a park and we talked and laughed. We sat close to each other, we were holding hands, we were hugging from the first second on and it felt like weīve been with each other for ages. It didnīt feel new to me to be close to him. It felt like home. It felt save.

After we sat in the park for some time we went to search his hotel. Unfortunately we were too stupid to find it. So basically we spent hours walking around in my city, searching for his hotel. We asked several people who didnīt know where it was either until we finally found a taxi driver who could help us.

While searching his hotel, we did eventually make a break and we went to sit on a bench. We cuddled and his head was on my lap.. when we got up to continue searching for his hotel, he kissed me. It was perfect.

The second day we were mostly just sitting in a park, kissing, cuddeling, laughing.. oh my god I havenīt felt this great in years. We had so much fun together. It couldnīt have been more perfect. We knew that we belonged together.
    When I am with him I forget about all the shitty things in this world and everything seems perfect. He makes me so happy.

When he had to leave again I was happy and sad at the same time. I didnt want him to leave, but I was happy that I found such an amzing person.

But this was only the beginning of our time together. Of course he went to visit me more than once and itīs been as perfect every single time.

Thanks for reading (:

Glad it was a good visit, how exciting for you both.

Comment

Working...
    X