I got back last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got back last night

I spent a week in Los Angeles at the home of the woman I have mentioned in several LDR forum threads. I got a much better understanding about her living situation. The guy who lives with her, sleeps out in the living room because the second bedroom is used for storage. I slept in her room on a single mattress. While her bed has a twin/queen/king(I couldn't tell which). No problem there.

We went on several 'dates' while I was there. It was a lot of fun for both of us!!

Her cat got attached to me, I think.

One day I accidentally fell backward on the mattress with a plate of spaghetti, spilling it on the mattress. Soon after that, the cat let go of a hair ball on the bed. The cat's hair ball sort of made me feel relieved/redeemed/let off the hook.

No holding hands/hugging/kissing/sex, while I was there. I was satisfied with that. Before I went there, she n' I agreed about no sex. As for hugging, kissing n' holding hands, I was afraid to. I didn't want to mess anything up. There is a security gate on the apartment property which really made me feel safe.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Glad your visit went well

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      Thanks.

For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
        I talked to her tonight. I am going for another visit in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
          I talked to her tonight. I am going for another visit in January.
          Great news

Comment

Working...
          X