He surprised me last night after 4 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He surprised me last night after 4 months

I don't even know where to start, I haven't slept all night and I'm still so energetic I can't even - My boyfriend came back home yesterday while I was watching TV, he successfully fooled me into believing he wasn't coming back until the end of the month.

I simply heard the front door open and freaked out, the dog ran enthusiastically towards the door as if he was aware of everything that was going on. I looked at him and it was like I couldn't believe it, "What are you doing here?" was the first thing I said (without even smiling) before bursting into tears and running into his arms. I was dressed like shit and wasn't ready for this but it was the greatest thing. Unfortunately I have to work my 12 hours shift today and couldn't sleep in with him, but tommorow and friday I'll be off so we'll be able to catch up. I'm soo, so happy.

The night was very hot even though I had to wake up early. I don't even have words, I'll write more later, I'm at work and even thought I REALLY don't feel like work, ya gotta do what ya gatta do.
    Last edited by OtantikTin; October 19, 2016, 07:44 AM.

Hahaha, these kind of surprises are always the best. Awesome for you!

Comment

Awesome surprise enjoy having him back.

Comment

Aww glad for you, the wait if finally over!~ :3

Comment

Ya! A wonderful surprise!!!

Comment

Glad for you!

Comment

I am soooo happy for you to hear this! Enjoy your time together! <3

Comment

Working...
              X