too damn excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too damn excited

my best friend of nearly 3 years (and boyfriend of 6 moths♥) is coming up to visit for the holidays. he's in the air force and has been granted time off, so hes splitting his time between his family and me our distance lately has been of great variety. he is from a suburb of Dallas, TX, was in basic training in Lackland AFB, is currently in Wichita Falls, TX, and will be off to Japan soon after he visits me. when the ticket was initially purchased for him to come visit, we had no idea he would be placed in Japan, and now that we know he is, his visit will be so much more important to me. I will probably see him once a year now, for the next 3 years... As excited as I am for his visit, everyday that passes is also getting closer to him leaving. This will be the second time we have seen each other, and I am still nervous. i am beyond thrilled to see him though, he is my everything and without him i do not know what i would be doing with my life. never ever thought id find someone so strong to lean on, and never did i think i could be in such a trusting relationship with him.
Working...
X