Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Story of Our First Meeting, or How We made a Scene in the Airport;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Story of Our First Meeting, or How We made a Scene in the Airport;)

Hey guys, thought I throw out a quick story on our first meeting. My GF and I met online and were chatting, talking, and texting for about 5-6 weeks. Her and I hit it off from the first time I messaged her, and the tension was pretty much building (a lot!) Anyway her flight landed early, I was still parking when she texted me that she landed, crap I'm gonna be late! Well I was in plenty of time. Anyway at my local airport there are steps and an escalator coming down from the security area, she was walking down the steps (she's a big time hiker/backpacker and never takes the escalator) and she took my breath away! When she got to the bottom of the steps I called her name and she walked over and we started making out right there. Looking back we must have really made a scene in Reno/Tahoe International Airport! We must have made out for a good 5 minutes or more, and that continued at baggage claim, in the parking garage, and of course back at my place.
    *note, I still can't keep my hands off her

Her friends had asked if she was going to get a hotel, she didn't. Her friends were texting her regularly to check if she was still alive, she was fine. Finally she convinced them to stop and leave us alone for some time. The weekend was filled with fun around Lake Tahoe, and of course a lot of alone time. I still feel that we both are very lucky to have met each and have the relationship we have. We're planning on moving in together the end of June or beginning of July.

Some advice, we were pretty open when we talked about our first meet. What we were going to expect, and having a itinerary of activities planned out without over doing it.

*sigh* That is too cute!!!!! When I met my boyfriend I was so nervous that he tried to kiss me and all he got was teeth because I couldnt stop smiling! ha! Im glad your first meeting was awesome!

Comment

Working...
    X