Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our fist meeting - Italy to Brazil

We started talk last year,
    first we were friends then become lovers.

She start love me, I thought was impossible from a screen. I usally just meet girls for flirts from instagram, or sometimes friendship.
    When I understood she was a good girl, I only wanted a friendship, and even I didn't know, she suffer a lot for this, she was in love for me.
    I thought that she was just a young dreamer, but she was so courageus, she still told me her feelings for me, even she know she risk I wouldn't have the same for her.
    Day by day I feel more that I need her, and one day, was the 1st of january, I told that I love her.
    I was so in love that I decide to meet her, and I bought a ring (the second of my life, the first I gave to my ex wife, but as I was a bad boy she left me.. now we are good friend, and she's happy for me) to ask her to marry me, as we already talk many time about wedding.

Hi and welcome. Did you propose on your first meeting? Or before your meeting?

Comment

Thank you, in the meeting, I would like to post a video but looks like I can't
      (it says that I can try anyway, but doesnt work!)

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo&Jade View Post
        Thank you, in the meeting, I would like to post a video but looks like I can't
        (it says that I can try anyway, but doesnt work!)
        You need to have a minimum post count (undisclosed) to be able to post links, videos, and images.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

very good now looks like it works! so this is a kind of video about how is our story (how it began, how we talk from far, and our feelings)

Comment

Working...
          X