Fist time meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fist time meeting

Hi my pals, my so will be visiting me in 3 months time am really happy about it.

But then again a question to you guys i it a must for one to write an ivitation letter for my so to come? Give me your opinions girls the process you undergo to be together with your so for the first time visit.

Do you mean a formal visa requirement ot a romantic gesture?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
      Do you mean a formal visa requirement ot a romantic gesture?
      Not really at Antum, but my so is requesting i go to the immigration office at the airpot with a letter stamped that he will be coming. cause he says their was a day he wanted to land on our country but the immigration officers at the airport couldnt allow hi though he was elligible. now he has fear that they could do the same thing again.

Comment

I would really encourage you to really research what it takes to get him access to your country. Usually, immigration processes take a lot longer than that with a lot more requirements. If you're not prepared, it's literally their duty to turn you away. My thought is you should know your own visa process so well that you shouldn't need to ask questions on here (because probably no one else has been in your own unique situation).
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your advice dear let me do the reserch first.

Comment

Yeah you should do that. Nowadays its easy to know about other countries. Just google for more info. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X