Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting delima

Hi friends..
    I meet a girl on dating app before seven months ago.. we talk daily .. we both are from india .. now she is going to thailand for six months so we planning to meet on 17 June .. I am felling very nervous about my look about my weight ..I am 23 year guy and55 kg weight .. she also 23 year old but her weight is 80+ ..I am fearing what ll be her reaction after seeing me in bones ..
    I love her so much ..But she is not fell same way for me yet she like me ..
    Should I meet her friend ?Does weight matter ? Plz suggest me
    Thanks

Hi! Welcome to LFAD! If she doesn’t feel the same love for you then, then yes you should meet as friends (at least that’s what I think you meant to ask). People fall in love at their own pace, she just may need to meet you first to see if there are any feelings there. Weight does not matter - but I totally understand being so self-conscious when meeting for the first time. I had similar feelings too. I think most people do feel self-conscious, especially for a first time meeting. She may feel the same! Have you exchanged pictures of yourselves or been on video chat? That might help you feel less anxious.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
      Hi! Welcome to LFAD! If she doesn’t feel the same love for you then, then yes you should meet as friends (at least that’s what I think you meant to ask). People fall in love at their own pace, she just may need to meet you first to see if there are any feelings there. Weight does not matter - but I totally understand being so self-conscious when meeting for the first time. I had similar feelings too. I think most people do feel self-conscious, especially for a first time meeting. She may feel the same! Have you exchanged pictures of yourselves or been on video chat? That might help you feel less anxious.
      This is good advice.
      Just be yourself and try not to worry .

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
        Thanx ..Yes we exchanged our picture but I shared not fully picture .. but she knew that am skinny but she dont know that am 55 kg only .. what I do now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramnarayan View Post
          Thanx ..Yes we exchanged our picture but I shared not fully picture .. but she knew that am skinny but she dont know that am 55 kg only .. what I do now ?
          It seems like you really get along well, so I'm sure if you like each other's personalities, things like weight won't matter very much. Who knows, she might be insecure about her weight too, or have other worries about meeting for the first time, just like you. Don't think about it too much and don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a lovely visit and I hope you enjoy being together!
          Chifuyu

Comment

Originally posted by Chifuyu4 View Post
            It seems like you really get along well, so I'm sure if you like each other's personalities, things like weight won't matter very much. Who knows, she might be insecure about her weight too, or have other worries about meeting for the first time, just like you. Don't think about it too much and don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a lovely visit and I hope you enjoy being together!
            Thanks .. .Friend I will go with confidence hoping for better

Comment

Hey friend, that is so exciting that you both are finally going to meet soon! I think the best way to get to know someone is to find out what they are really like in person. To help settle the nerves, i think it would be best if you talk to her about what your nervous about when meeting her - if she knows your skinny already and doesnt mind than theres a good chance she won't even care when you meet. However, to make things less awkward for yourself, you could be try being honest with her and telling her that you are a little nervous about what she will think of your looks. See if you can find out what she thinks before you meet so you are free to be yourself and less self conscious when you meet. Being able to honestly express your feelings up front is a good way to gage if someone is into you or will accept you the way you are. If they don't, oh well, then you know they are not right for you! That's good feedback in itself. Good luck with your meeting!

Comment

Working...
              X