I'm so devastated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so devastated

I've met my boyfriend three years ago at a language exchange application and thank God we've closed the distance and met in person 'that's another story that I would like to share gladely'

So we have decided to meet for the second time.I've applied for UK visa but they refused my application ' 30 july 2018'.I was so sure that I will get it as everything was perfect but unfortunetly, the agency I've worked with did make many mistakes about my salary and how much money should I have for the trip.

We were so happy to meet this August and it was like a shock for both of us but yet my babe told me that we will figure out something and find a solution.I will try again but I am so scared that they will refuse again.He's going to try too but both our coutries are strict ......I've cried so hard and I can't get through this situation.I'm really trying to be patient we're so in love and we didn't even care about culture differences and religion 'another story I would share gladely too'

Thank you for your support

What about meeting in a third country?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, that's an option we've closed the distance this year by meeting in Turkey.He said that he still wants to try and that I should try again so I will apply this Octobre and I hope that it will work.I have been fooled and it's sad how some people can do that without thinking about how we suffer and struggle ......

Comment

You mentioned this was due to the agency you worked with making mistakes. Do you have options for other ones? Look up reviews and make sure to triple-check any information or forms to prevent this from happening again.

Comment

I second Scoopshipping's advice. Also, I'd recommend you to try to meet (possibly online, or in real life if you know someone you can trust) some people from UK, who know a bit about law, and especially about UK's immigration laws. That could help you a lot.

Also, note that "Closing the distance" is not meeting your SO, either in your/his country or a third one, during a limited time. Closing the distance means living together.

Comment

Yes it was due to the agency I worked with.And yes I have other options.I have contacted a school with a very good reputation, they were so sorry to hear about my story and told me that they will do their best to help me get the visa this time.But now I'm scared that they will refuse again because my first application was refused.

Thank you for your help and support

Comment

Lio thank you so much for the explanation !

Yes, I will try my best to do as you said.Actually we are both scared that our countries will refuse to let us live together.The laws in the UK are so strict about immigration especially to people from muslim countries and I doubt that they will marry us here because he's not from the same religion.But we're not giving up.

Thanks for your support

Comment

As far as I know, it is forbidden in UK not to allow a marriage due to any religion (this is discrimination otherwise, and it is punished by the law - in my country as well). It doesn't change the fact that you should make sure you have absolutely everything by your side (even the agency) before starting to plan do immigrate.

Comment

Yes I know, but I was talking about my country.It is forbidden to marry a non muslim so they will definitely try to separate us and no Imam will agree to marry us except civil marriage.I agree with you about making sure that everyrhing is by my side, I'm thinking carefully about how to make it work this time and get the visa.Do you think that my chances are small because my first application was refused?

Comment

After reading through this thread I should recommend a website called Visajourney . Mostly it is about individuals trying to immigrate here to the united states BUT there are soooo many people from the UK on that site. They will surely know a lot about the immigration situation as far as the UK is concerned. I want to wish you the BEST of luck Stay strong. Immigration is not an easy journey but it is possible .

Comment

Paljarwani thank you so much for your help and for your sweet and encouraging words.I will for sure check the website and I hope that I will find answers.Immigration is not easy and I would have never thought about leaving my country if it wasn't for my love.I have a job, a house and my family.I am trying to get a visa to visit and see how can I manage there.

Comment

My pleasure Hana

Comment

Working...
                        X