Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First meet! Er- first meet in over 20 years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First meet! Er- first meet in over 20 years!

We had our first meet! Thursday through Saturday!

We had not seen each other in over 20 years, and well, we age, we change, things drop and expand lol..

I was so nervous. Nervous he would not still find me attractive... My fears we unfounded.

And we had a magical, fairytale couple of days. We went to the Symphony (I'd never been!) I enjoyed riding in his Porsche. He took me to restaurants I'd never been to, that were SOOO good. And we got matching infinity symbol tattoos together. And the chemistry? Was out of this world! I sobbed uncontrollably when he pulled away. Now to figure out how to go on so far apart until the next meet.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Holly Chance; October 13, 2018, 09:18 PM.

When is your next visit scheduled for?

Comment

The best thing to do when dealing with distance blues is to allow yourself a day or so to be sad, and then throw yourself into your work, hobbies, etc. Keeping yourself busy works well to keep you from dwelling on the fact you're so far away from each other. Set up skype dates (or facetime or whatever), or use the website rabb.it to watch movies together. Take pictures/videos throughout the day to send to each other. Lotsa possibilities

Comment

We don't have one yet, unfortunately

Comment

Yes! We do most of those things already! We have date nights, and we watch things together all the time. We even work together through the week. Getting to kiss him whenever I wanted to and to hold his hand all the time was just so amazing, that it sucks I can't do it now..

Comment

Working...
          X