Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS there a way I can raise a donation for ticket ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS there a way I can raise a donation for ticket ?

Hi all I have been in ldr for 4 years with my gf. And i hurt her deeply and she is broken. And ticket costs 2000$. I will only be able to save that kind of money only til 2020. But i have to go meet her right now. She is depressed, not eating and crying all day. She is too broken and has lost her hope to live. I just need to go see her once. If i could just hug her and show her that i do actually love her, shed feel better and come out of depression.
    Is there way i can raise fund online ? ask for donation ? Maybe if 100 people donated me 10$ i would atleast have half the money.

I live in a small village from india. This was totally unplanned that i would end up loving a girl from foreign country that too so many miles apart. I never thought our relationship will come to be like, I kept lying to her thinking we wouldn't even meet. But we just kept loving each other. If i could just meet her once now immediately, shed feel so much better.
    i would be able to make good money in next 2 years and I could just go visit her frequently and settle there. But for now, I need help to go meet her atleast once.

This forum doesn’t support that as our members are also saving for the same thing. You could try asking family

Comment

Asking for money on our forum is against our rules.
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

The best advice I could give that is allowed and may actually help you is starting a gofundme account as a complete and separate entity from this forum. I'm sure there will be some people whom identify with your plight enough once you explain it that they mgiht help you out.

Comment

Working...
        X