Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's finally happening, going to meet my love for the first time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's finally happening, going to meet my love for the first time!!!

Hi all,

A couple of years ago I was playing an online game on my tablet. In that game you could form alliances with other players and that's how I started talking to this wonderful girl.
    Did not take long for us to start talking to each other every day outside the game.

We build a very close relationship for 2 years now, and on December 12 me and her finally going to meet up in real life.
    I'm so excited for this to finally do the things normal couples do, the things we both had to miss so much because of this distance between us.
    Never been able to hold each other, never been able to kiss, to feel, to smell, to touch.
    I don't have to tell you guys here how that feels.

Hi ^^

To be able to meet is always great and wonderful news!! Have fun on your meeting

Comment

So exciting! I hope you two have a wonderful time together!!

Comment

Wonderful.. im so jealous of you

Comment

Thanks for the reactions.

Getting closer and closer now.
          Feels so good to not having to count the weeks anymore, today I finally can start counting the days.
          Can't wait to start counting hours and then minutes.
          But what I really can't wait for is having to count no more and have her in my arms.

Comment

All the best! Make sure to update us on how it goes!

Comment

Thanks.

I sure will make a post on how it went.

Only 5 days 11 hours 17 minutes remaining. I can't stop thinking about it. I feel so restless these last few days.
              Can't stop those first meeting video's on youtube and such.
              With everything I do, my thoughts wander off on how it will be to have her in my arms and such.
              Been waiting for 2 years for this moment, but this last week feels like a decade.

Comment

Hey,

I promised an update like 6 years ago. lol.
                Things didn't go as planned. I left in 2018 to meet my girlfriend for the first time in real life. But I was denied entry by US customs.
                As I couldn't enter the country on a Visa waiver form I had to apply for a Visa.
                Lucky I was approved and made an other go in 2022.
                We had spend 5 weeks together and it felt sooo great to hold her in my arms for the first time. It sure was amazing.
                Last year she made the trip to Belgium and she spend 2 months here with me.
                I must say, spending time together in real life, sure makes it hard every time we have to leave each other.
                This Januari I couldn't miss her anymore and went for 2 weeks to see her again.

Now after all these years we are ready to make the big jump and we decided to close the distance.
                She's moving to Belgium this Summer.

Comment

Working...
                X