How did you know it was time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you know it was time?

For previous nevermets, how did you know it was time to meet?

I am curious to know if anybody had a point where they just felt that they had to meet, or whether it was more pre-planned from quite early on or not.

Its really hard to remember that time as all I think about is when will we meet again. From what I could recall we were about 5-6 months into our relationship when we talked about when we would visit each other as we both had this feeling of wanting to feel the other. From there we planned our first meeting taking time off of work and all that. So in a way we both planned to meet each other early on even before we officially dated and then had the need to one day that pushed us into gear.

Comment

We were going on two years long distance, and I was just fed up not knowing if I was hanging onto a relationship that wouldn't work in person, but I didn't want to travel to another country alone. It just fell into place to go with my sister. It was about time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
        We were going on two years long distance, and I was just fed up not knowing if I was hanging onto a relationship that wouldn't work in person, but I didn't want to travel to another country alone. It just fell into place to go with my sister. It was about time.
        Hats off to you, I know I couldn't wait two years. Though I had said not long ago that that would be my maximum waiting time.
        If I had no choice in it then I would ie. if my SO was in the forces or on an oil rig, something like that. Thankfully that isn't the case.
        I have recently decided that I will go there instead. I have a list of things to sort out to get to that point, and started working on it today. I'm very excited and anxious now.

Comment

Working...
        X