How did things change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did things change?

For those who have met their SOs, how did things change after you met?

I am curious to know what differences people have experienced after meeting IRL.

honestly, the thing that changes the most is you now know little details about each other that you didn't before. Its sort of hard to explain but like before i just assumed my ex would do something this way, but after spending time in person with her i knew she actually did it a different way. it just sort of adds some depth to your relationship, stops you guessing what would happen in this situation, as you know exactly what will happen. Apart from that though, there isn't too much i can really think of that changes.
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I felt an overwhelming awe that this person that knew everything about me and all my secrets was actually real and standing in front of me. I found out he stresses over things like travel. There were a lot of little quirks you can't really see in a buffering Skype call. :P I also grew up in a very traditional home, so it took time to adjust to having someone of the opposite sex around and learn how to navigate the waters. Unless they take the video call outside, you can't really see how they treat others, interact outside the home, etc. To me, it all just became so, so real.
      sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to both of those things immensely. I am very curious about basic things like how he walks! Haha. It's amazing the things you come to appreciate from being in an LDR.

Comment

Working...
        X