X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day

It's that time of the year again.
    How does everyone experience it?
    This year, me and my SO can't be together, so we have to relive last year's and be hopefull for next year.

We can't be together for the second year in a row. Two years ago, we celebrated it by spending the day in Yokohama, about one hour away from Tokyo (we spent 5 days in Japan). Today, we just messaged each other "Happy Valentine's Day". I also played and sang for her "Love me tender" by Elvis Presley. The funny thing is, I listened to it for the first time ever yesterday.

Comment

I got to spend it at school and work
      He sent me a bouquet of chocolate roses with a sweet note. I have been so bogged down with school and work that I didn't do anything for him except make a little collage this morning. Maybe we've just been together so long that we've gotten boring. :P
      sigpic

Comment

Luckily yesterday was one of my scheduled days off, unluckily i'm ill as hell. Sadly Ash had work until half 9 but she then came over and we all exchanged presents. I of course went wayyyyyyyy over the top as usual and got them loads of stuff, from them both i just got expensive chocolate. Oh and Josie got me flowers and a new vase since my old one broke, sadly its a weird design so it doesn't fit all the flowers, but its still nice. Being so ill i cant sleep so up having a hot drink to try at least get me back to sleep, and thought i may as well write here as while i'm at it. We're all spending the day together today and i'm gonna attempt to make us all dinner later, lets hope i don't sneeze in it haha
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I'm not the typical romantic guy... Even though my SO really likes it.
          I though to surprise her from time to time, but last year when we were together I was very traditional and just bought her some flowers on my way back home from work.
          I also took her out to dinner. Nothing really fancy, but yeah...

Any of you some good ideas for things to do for valentine? I could use them for next year

Comment

Working...
          X