Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Girlfriend and I are meeting for the first time this summer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girlfriend and I are meeting for the first time this summer.

I'm wondering what should we do as a first meet sort of thing as PEI is a sort of sh*te place tbh.

Hi!

Well, it depends what you both like to do. Often it is enough to just take a walk, sit down somewhere to talk and relax and be able to get to know each other. For some activities, why not check out what is available in your town. I guess with PEI it means the Prince Edward Island? I have no clue about over there but found this for example and places like this are usually lots of fun together https://www.offthewallz.ca/

Besides that what do you do normally in your free time or with friends?

Comment

Where my fiance lives there is a whole lot of nothing to do, and it was snowing when I visited. We watched TV shows, went to his mum's and he took me to a park (which had no greenery in, so I felt pretty cheated, being a nature enthusiast).
      It was simply being with him that I enjoyed most. Cuddles, kisses and holding hands. Driving around in his car too. Fortunately, there is a nice mountain range that we travel through from the airport.
      I'm thinking of getting some board games in for our Christmas visit, so we get to know each other more without screens.

Comment

Working...
      X