Meeting for the first time <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting for the first time <3

Hello all! I have been absent from this place due to getting a job at long last and planning for my boyfriend of 6 yrs to finally come to visit!

He came June 25 and we were a mess!! <3 Hugging each other tightly and crying so much He is so adorable in person and just the sweetest guy ever! We held hands all the way to my brother's car and once he got acquainted with his air b&b location, back at my home we just held and kissed each other into the night while watching movies. <3 <3

We went on many dates including a romantic dinner for just the two of us, double dates, and just enjoyed each other's presence. <3 He treated my parents to dinner and they just loved how he was such a considerate person, which is a huge part of him that I really admire. On his second to last day and the main reason for him coming, he attended my graduation party! Where he met pretty much my whole family (yeah, no pressure right?) and some of my closest friends! <3 Who all approved of him and welcomed him with open arms. <3

He just got back on his bus to head back home today and we were both a mess once again despite the many tears, we are definitely meeting up again and will be planning it soon! <3 My family is already looking forward to meeting him again and I can't wait for the many times we will be together up till the day we close the distance for good. <3

That's so exciting!!! Congratulations!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X