Fear of there not being physical attraction in person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear of there not being physical attraction in person

Me and my SO are planning on meeting later this year. i'm just scared that we won't feel physical attraction when we meet. i've seen pictures of her, but we haven't skyped. When I first saw a picture of her, I wasn't totally sure, but i have gotten more attracted here, and i definitely think she's cute, but i still kinda worry that we won't feel the physical attraction when we meet in person. what do you think?

Skype heeeeer! :P
    Also, dude/dudette (?) you give very little context. How did you meet her? How long have you two been texting? How's the communication going, are there cues that make you think she might be into you?
    Give us some background and we'll be able to help you (hopefully)

Comment

i'm male. we have been texting and talking on the phone for a few months, and communication is good, she think's i'm cute and we love each other. i find her attractive, i hope the attraction carries over when we meet in person. we met online.
      Last edited by anonymous123; July 20, 2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous123 View Post
        she think's i'm cute and we love each other.
        There you go No need to worry!

How far apart are you? When would you two meet? Do you visit her, she visits you or do you guys meet halfway?

Comment

Let me just say that I felt the same exact way about my SO before we met, I really only had a handful of pictures to go off of and no, we never face timed/skyped.. But once we met in person, all of that fear and anxiety flew out the window! He wasn't the typical guy I would go for but now I absolutely love that because he is completely different from all those in the past and wow is it going amazing! His personality and how well we mesh makes him the most sexiest man in my eyes!!

If you know you love her and she loves you then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Love will always overcome the silly stuff like appearance.
          ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
          X