Not sure what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to do

My boyfriend and I were supposed to meet a year ago but he got cold feet and called it off. On Saturday we were supposed to meet again. He promised over and over he wouldn't call off the meeting again knowing it hurt the first time. My boyfriend then did something 2 weeks ago that landed him in a hospital. We were forced to call it off again and I haven't been able to talk to him. Instead, his friend has been my only way to check on him. I asked his friend (out of fear because of my past) if my boyfriend was catfishing me he said no then stopped updating me. He then tells me my boyfriend will probably get out thursday and my boyfriend has something to tell me that he can't tell me himself because he doesn't think he can say it the way my boyfriend can. I panicked and asked if my boyfriend is breaking up with me and I still haven't recieved an answer. I'm terrified right now. I don't know what my boyfriend needs to talk to me about and I'm scared of the answer I'll receive. I'm trying to remain positive, but my fears keep creeping in. I don't know what to do.

I'm not sure there is much that you can do really. Only time will tell what he has to say to you.
    I'm wishing you good luck, whatever it may be.

Comment

Did you find out what he wanted to tell you?

Comment

I did, he broke up with me to work on his depression. Then, after 2 months he asked me back out again because he loves me and wants to be with me. We are currently together still.

Comment

Glad things are working out for you

Comment

Working...
          X