First Christmas! <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Christmas! <3

Hello all! I've been pretty quiet for a while due to work drama and preparations but just a while ago my bf came to visit once again <3. We made plans back in June of 2019 during his first visit for him to come back during December to spend Christmas and New Years with me and my family.

It was a touchy topic since my mother did not want him far away from his family during a time of being together, but he was very open and so was his family for him to be with me. It really meant a lot to both of us, so on the 20th of last month, he was back in my arms! <3 <3 This time he was here for 2 whole weeks . We went to the Christkindle market with my family, baked cookies and cheesecake together, had amazing gifts for each other on Christmas day, welcomed the new year and had our first new years kiss ^3^ <3, had a mall date and a movie date <3.

It was a pretty busy 2 weeks, and of course, they flew by . Next thing we knew, he was getting ready to leave and we were messes (mostly me in the station, while he cried on the bus ;-; ). I even tried to propose the idea of us crying in advance so we wouldn't shed many tears on the actual day, but it will always be hard to see him leave. However, I don't want to get too emotional because we are already in planning progess for his next visit!

I am so happy that my parents love him very much, they enjoy having him around and are even ready to help us in the future when he finally comes over here permanently. It will be a while before that happens, but the next time I will be seeing my love will be around June 28 .

Sounds like it was super lovely! What a nice way to spend the holidays. I always loved planning our next visits-- it really gave me something to work towards and think about instead of dwelling on being apart. Hope you've got something nice coming up.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Working...
    X