Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Situation

Hi everybody,

my BF and me met a Long time ago online, but we never met in real, we have been in a relationship few years ago, for like a year, but because of Family and distance i gave up, i was only 18, and i come from germany, while he comes from India. We never really lost contact, and i know i love him, but to be in a LDR is so painful, so i decided against it. After a failed relationship i knew i cant ever replace him, so we decided to try again. This time i put everything in this Relationship. I told everyone about us, my family ect. I didnt wanted to hide it, as i used to do it before, That was in summer 2020.

We straight decided to meet, but my parents are strict, and dont let me go to india, even though im 24 y. So he wanted to come, which is not so easy. Because of covid the embassy was closed, now finally we got his visa, for one month, and we booked a flight. We have been so happy. And now 3 weeks before the flight covid starts again. My heart is just breaking. It hurts so much. Im only crying.

Online i found out that we need a prove of relationship, and in that we need something like flight tickets ect. But this is our first meet?! I wish i could somehow proof our relationship, but only Chats are not enough i guess. We are calling everyday on Google meets, so there is no record of calling list. I just dont know how to proceed, what to do....

Does someone has experience while travelling while Covid??

Hi I am from Germany as well :-) my boyfriend comes from the USA and we met there for the first time last week...he will come to Germany in three weeks and he only needs his proof that he had Covid, and he must register online to show the German Government where he will stay and where he was before...that is all. He said addictionally he will make a PCR Test one day prior to his flight...think that is all.. that is what I can tell you regarding the Covid Situation and actual German regulations...just dont know how it is with the Visa from India...maybe that helped you a bit...

Comment

hey! sorry to see your message just now. I have a bf in the Philippines and he came to visit last November and i am from germany too. if you want and still need detailed advice, just text me! Our Process was easy, so dont worry yours will be the same, i can tell you everything to do.

Comment

Working...
      X