No announcement yet.

I'm Going To Attempt To Get My First Kiss On Monday. I Am A Bit Nervous Though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Going To Attempt To Get My First Kiss On Monday. I Am A Bit Nervous Though

So on Monday I am going to attempt to get my first kiss ever with my girlfriend. I haven't kissed anyone and I am nervous to kiss her. We will be at a club with young people (like a youth club) and we're going to do Crazy Golf and have a picnic. I have also brought her sweets and a bar of chocolate because I love her. I have also wrote her a note saying 'Do you want to kiss? You will be my first kiss if that's alright with you', and saying how nervous I am to kiss her.

What can I do because I am very shy and nervous?

Thanks,

I was having trust issues with my husband sometime ago, thanks to a friend of mine who recommended me to #MALLWEBTECH_ on instagram, who assisted me to hack and spy on his cell phone with no delays. He's really an expert as they said.

Comment

Kissing is not a big deal if you are doing it fast time you may be bit nervous but first meeting must left good impressions look at her eyes when you meetup and then when she is ready to kiss then kiss her but before kissing share some feeling together

Comment

Kissing is not a big deal. First of all, look into your girlfriend's eyes and then kiss her

Comment

Working...
        X