Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time meeting complications

Hi !

It's my first time on a forum, but I feel like i really needed some advice or at least some support.

So me and my boyfriend are dating for 5 months and everything is going wel. We have a Belgium - Malaysia distance. I've been saving up to be able to go see him and now i finally have enough money. So we agreed on a period were he's on a break so we can fully enjoy our time together.

But here's my problem. I'm a girl and i'm 18 so my parents don't want me to travel alone because they don't trust him and his country. So i made up a plan to go with friends of mine so i won't be alone. But my friends aren't intrestead to go to Malaysia for vacation. So the plan was to go to Malaysia all together ( me and my 2 friends ) and so my friends meet him to see if he's trustworth or not and if they feel that he's a good guy they leave to go to thailand ( which is just next to malaysia ) and i stay for the rest of the hollidays with my boyfriend in malaysia.
    But while this was okay for my mom, my dad still isn't trusting that plan. He feels like if my friends go away it can still go wrong...
    So he would prefer my friends and i to all go to thailand and that my bf also comes to thailand and we would stay all the hollidays in thailand my friends , me and my bf...
    But the problem with that plan is that my boyfriend only sees his family once a year and it will be at that time, so i don't want to take that time from him to force him to go to thailand cauz my dad don't trust him.. also he doesn't have a lot of money yet to be able to travel to thailand cauz he's saving up to come to my country....

So I don't know what i should do... because my familie says they're okay, but they still always try to make me change things... and their fears also start to get to me. Like indeed, what if once my friends are gone he's not the same........ even if i really trust him so deeply my familly start to make me doubt if i should go see him or not...

So any advice ???

thanks guys
Working...
X