We've finally set a date!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've finally set a date!!!

For our first meeting that is . I'm so excited I know it's gonna be here sooner than I know as this year is almost over. All things going well financially, fingers crossed, we will have our first in person meeting in July of 2012. Hopefully the week of my birthday. That would be an awesome 21st birthday present. I can't wait for the day to get here

Congrats! I hope everything works out financially and such.

Comment

yay!!!!! So excited for you and hope i all goes as planned!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

awesome! fingers crossed as well here
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Yay! That's really exciting, congratulations! I hope everything works out so you two can meet on time.

Comment

YAY, congratulations! hope everything goes according to plan!
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Thanks you guys! Wish I could fast forward through time

Comment

Woohoo just saw this yay for your 21 birthday week! your SO will make a great present

Comment

congrats!! that'll be a really nice 21st birthday present

Comment

happy for you! hope everything will go well and it will be unforgettable birthday for you!

Comment

OMG I can't stop grinning. All this support is sooooooo awesome. I love you guys <3

Comment

Awesome! Its always nice to have a point to countdown to.

Comment

That is so exciting! I'm so happy that you guys have a set date!
                          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                          Made it official: September 17, 2010
                          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                          Got married: November 21, 2012
                          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Yay!!! I'm so glad for you two!!!
                            And also you gave me hope for my relationship!!! lol

I wish you both the best!!!

Comment

so great! I hope that all goes well and it's even better than you imagine!

Comment

Working...
                              X