IOU/love coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOU/love coupons

PurpleDreamer mentioned these in a thread titled "Things that could accompany letters!" and I really want to do this for my SO. (if you haven't read the thread yet, you should. Everyone has great ideas for things to add to letters.) But now I'm sitting down to make them and I have no idea what kinds of things I should put on here. I have a massage one and one that says "a kiss" but at the bottom says "unlimited usage". So I need more ideas! You guys are all so creative, I know you can help me.

Side note: Accepting non-PG ideas as well. Since this isn't the adult section, if you can't explain the coupon without being graphic send me a private message.
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Dinner and a Movie, Picnic, A day with no chores, a night to pick what we watch on TV (with no complaints ), Hugs, A fantasy fulfilled, Date night via Skype, Movie together via internet (or TV show), Get out of Jail Free (you have to forgive what ever he did to piss you off right away kind of deal)

That's all I got right now. Hope it helps spark some ideas

Comment

A meal in bed that you prepared, one free bear hug, kisses all over. That's all I can think of right now, it's too early for me lol.

Comment

I do this for my gf all the time.

I even put covered them in tape and cut them out, adds a nice touch.

We've done the R rated X rated ones but its liek we did all that stuff anyways so it was silly so now I do the more cute stuff like..i'll have a pizza delivered to your house whenever you're craving some..country nice (my gf has this weird love for country music..) so i wrote i'll throw her a country night, 1 revealing picture whenever you ask for it..etc.
        Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
        Starting Dating: 5.22.09
        Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
        Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
        Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

I knew ya'll wouldn't let me down. Your ideas helped spark some of my own. I decided to center them around the fact that we're going on vacation together in November, so I kind of used the coupons to plan our trip. I'll list most of them in case anyone else needs ideas.

An afternoon of window shopping (I know generally this kind of thing is more exciting for the woman in a relationship, but once when we were talking he was like "I really want to take you shopping" he thinks it's fun to go window shopping for things you could never afford or would never wear. *points to self* luckiest girl in the world.)
          A romantic dance *redeemable anytime
          A day in bed *including cuddling, kissing, and whatever else you want
          A trip to the beach *including hand holding, hugs, and kisses
          A romantic stroll and picnic
          Kisses all over your body *unlimited usage
          Full body massage *including massage oils, clothing optional
          An all night-er *to do with as you please
          A no panties night out (ehem...)
          One revealing photo shoot *restrictions: you have to be the photographer

So yeah, those are some of the things I came up with. And then I did a google image search for "love coupon template" and found this guy---->

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1t:429,r:2,s:0

I just printed off the blank coupon and wrote the coupons by hand.

Thanks again for helping me! You guys are awesome.
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm gonna have to use that template!

Comment

The template is really cute! I think I'm going to use this for a present

Comment

Working...
              X