No announcement yet.

Holy Smoley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Irish ring looks amazing! And it must be so special to have that other design as you want it, too, with a special meaning to you.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I think I might not do the claddagh ring due to some stuff still here in NI. I love this design and sent him a picture of it.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1732...w_type=gallery
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Such happy news! Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfever View Post
          Such happy news! Congrats!!!
          Thanks Digital and DC!
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This is the cutest thing...Congratulations to you both. :-)

Comment

Thanks Princess we are putting in an application on a house tomorrow so more fingers crossed.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Very sweet congratz!!!

Comment

We got the HOUSE!

OMG, the realtor called and contigent on a letter from a dear friend of mine that is a police officer in USA providing a letter of my good character and that I would never break any immigration laws to reside in UK past my passport date, the house is ours. This is great, because I talked to my buddy and he is doing the letter today. Hot diggity dog. All of our hard work is finally paying off. The house is a gem at a awesome location that recently had a price reduction in rent. They want a professional adult couple there and since we are getting married in a few months and he is full time employed and I gave him proof of my USA business for future additional income, the owner accepted. They love that we love the house and they love that we are making Belfast a home for at least a year. I could see us living there for years.

The only downfall was the request for a double deposit plus first month up front, but since we have been planning for it, we have it. This is why I sold my car and this is why we have been staying in a shared house the last few weeks, to get an amazing house like this.

It is a three bedroom terrace with a living room and dining room and kitchen. There is a patio off the kitchen and a working fireplace in the living room. It is a short walk away from the road with all the shops and cafes we wanted and close enough to work that he can ride his bike to it. It is a small house but has a nice size big window in the living room. On top of all this, it is available immediately but I have paid for our place here till October 9th so this will allow us to take our time, get the utilities set up and move in slowly.

The only thing left after this is to start planning the wedding day.
                  Last edited by Hollandia; October 1, 2014, 04:25 AM.
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Omg!!! Congatz! It sounds amazing

Comment

Awesome news all round, congratulations

Comment

Yay!! So happy for you! What great news after a long journey

Comment

Awesome series of events! Congrats and much Joy to you both

Comment

Your house sounds great, good luck on the move and the wedding
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

How exciting! I'm so happy for you two!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X