Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
    Exactly!

My boyfriend and I have this (evil!) plan to go to as many weddings as we can before our own. So we can take notes on what was good and what wasn't and make our wedding perfect
    ROFL!
    We would do the same, but we dont know ANYONE who is getting married before us, we should start to show up in randon wedding parties.
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Hey Congrats!
      Your story is awesome!!! And the pictures didn't bother me at all, actually I think they made the story more "real" if you know what I mean.

I hope December comes soon too and I wish you two all the best!!!

Comment

awww LOOVEEEEEEEE your pictures! such sweet story!! i love it!

Comment

Hi!!! I Loved to read your story and pictures made it very interesting! I liked a lot the part about coloring your hair, as last summer when I visited my SO in Berlin i did the same, and when I came back to Italy my hair were pink instead of brown! My parents didn´t like it, and my SO either :-) Now I´m back to normal color, and my LDR is going well! Actually, I just arrived in Berlin yesterday and I´m spending one week here, I´ll come back to Germany in December too!!! December is going to be an amazing month for all of us! Let me know about the wedding, we might join you too ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by rhomy View Post
            Hey Congrats!
            Your story is awesome!!! And the pictures didn't bother me at all, actually I think they made the story more "real" if you know what I mean.

I hope December comes soon too and I wish you two all the best!!!
            Thank you so much for the sweet words! <3

I completely understand what you mean by making it more real, lol

I feel like that when I read someone elses story in here and it has pictures, I can feel the story forming in front of my eyes per se.
            our story.

sigpic

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by uniquefem View Post
              awww LOOVEEEEEEEE your pictures! such sweet story!! i love it!
              Thank you so much, you just put a smile on my face! *hugs*

when you say it is a sweet story it makes me think about and miss him even more, as we call each other sweetie, lol

our story.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiara View Post
                Hi!!! I Loved to read your story and pictures made it very interesting! I liked a lot the part about coloring your hair, as last summer when I visited my SO in Berlin i did the same, and when I came back to Italy my hair were pink instead of brown! My parents didn´t like it, and my SO either :-) Now I´m back to normal color, and my LDR is going well! Actually, I just arrived in Berlin yesterday and I´m spending one week here, I´ll come back to Germany in December too!!! December is going to be an amazing month for all of us! Let me know about the wedding, we might join you too ;-)

My parents and grandma HATEEED the pink hair, hahaha, but I enjoyed it and took pictures of it to remember it by, I now am back to being blonde (the color most people say looks the best on me) and they almost forget I had pink hair someday. almost.

the poor boy is kind of traumatized afraid I will do that again someday. *whistles* ... hehe, but I wont, I wanted to do it and I did, but its such a hassle to keep it beautiful and let it out of your hair if you want to have lighter hair again, just cutting it off, and I like myself better with long hair.

You are so lucky you are in Germany now and will go back there in december! you live in Italy, right? There are many italians on the small city I live in Germany, all the ones I met are amazing people, really positive on life and all, great people to have around, at least is what I gather from the contact I had.

I've never been in Berlin! Can you believe it? Is one of those things I say: someday I will, and never did yet. Is just as train tickets are expensive, I want to go there when there is something I want to do in the city, a concert, a play, SOMETHING. lol
                so I will feel justified to spend the money!

And december will be a great month, I hope! gosh, am so excited!

The wedding this winter will only be a courthouse wedding, no big deal and no party. we will plan the "big" one for one or two years from now, as it will give us (me!) time to plan things propperly, but we sure could meet up, would give me the excuse to go to Berlin, LOL
                our story.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                  You are so lucky you are in Germany now and will go back there in december! you live in Italy, right? There are many italians on the small city I live in Germany, all the ones I met are amazing people, really positive on life and all, great people to have around, at least is what I gather from the contact I had.
                  I've never been in Berlin! Can you believe it? Is one of those things I say: someday I will, and never did yet. Is just as train tickets are expensive, I want to go there when there is something I want to do in the city, a concert, a play, SOMETHING. lol
                  so I will feel justified to spend the money!
                  And december will be a great month, I hope! gosh, am so excited!
                  The wedding this winter will only be a courthouse wedding, no big deal and no party. we will plan the "big" one for one or two years from now, as it will give us (me!) time to plan things propperly, but we sure could meet up, would give me the excuse to go to Berlin, LOL
                  You should definitely visit us in Berlin: if you take a train on Saturday or Sunday, there is the 40€ ticket for up to 4 people, to travel in all Germany! So it´s not so expensive if you share it with your SO and/or friends! yeah, I´m Italian and here in Berlin there are many Italians too! Actually, there are people from all over the world! My SO´s flatmate is from Brazil! And she is blonde ;-) So, is your family coming to the first wedding on January, or are they waiting for the second big celebration is a couple of years? I think that the first one counts a lot, even if it´s a small one! Wow, getting married at 23 years old!!! How do you feel? We have the same age, but I can´t imagine getting married right now, I´m still studying, I have no job... You are both very brave! I hope to be able to announce our wedding soon, but I know it will take at least other 2-3 years! It´s nice to read stories from other couples, because they make me dream and think about the future!!! Let´s keep in contact and... good luck with everything!!!

Comment

The only people that will attend this wedding is his mother and her partner, my mother and brother will travel for the wedding too, and mayybe his uncle and aunt, but I don't think so.

Oh, and the two witnesses need to be someone from outside the family, so it will be his mother's partner and his best friend (the only one that will go)

after that we will go to my fav restaurant to eat.

my mother and brother being in germany we can deff share the tickets to go to berlin! will be great that they will get to visit another part of germany too! but i guess they will only arrive there end of january, will you still be there?

if not we can go with his best friend and his flat mate!
                    our story.

sigpic

Comment

Kiara and LatinButterfly should just come down here and we'll have a party all together

(And, Engel, I'm definitely going to answer your message on Sunday when I'll have more time and my <3's going back home!)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

^_^ I liked this a lot. You didn't post too many pictures! Do you guys talk together in English or German or Portuguese? My boyfriend is very fluent in English. Better than me at times, so we speak mostly in English. But I'm trying really hard to work on my Portuguese. I wrote in the Brasileiros/Brasileiras thread, practicing horribly. but I liked hearing about your story and I wish you luck! I love all the hair colors on you. Pink the best!

Viel glück!
                        <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Originally posted by weetzie View Post
                          ^_^ I liked this a lot. You didn't post too many pictures! Do you guys talk together in English or German or Portuguese? My boyfriend is very fluent in English. Better than me at times, so we speak mostly in English. But I'm trying really hard to work on my Portuguese. I wrote in the Brasileiros/Brasileiras thread, practicing horribly. but I liked hearing about your story and I wish you luck! I love all the hair colors on you. Pink the best!

Viel glück!
                          So your boy is brazilian! nice! from where in Brazil?
                          I'm from Amazon, in the north.

We talk mostly in english as we are used to that. but when someone doesnt speak english around us we speak in german, and are trying to switch to german for good, as i need the practice! lol

he knows only a couple of words in portuguese, so no way we could have a conversation like that!

and you guys,use english together?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Ops, just re-read your post and saw you speak in elgish, i somehow skiped reading that the first time.

and thank you, i love pink hair, but if the mr doesnt.. oh well.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                          Kiara and LatinButterfly should just come down here and we'll have a party all together

(And, Engel, I'm definitely going to answer your message on Sunday when I'll have more time and my <3's going back home!)
                          HAHA, yess, lets make a german LFDS meet up!

totally up for it!
                          our story.

sigpic

Comment

Won't be sharing on facebook , not until we are married in january anyway. too many noisy people. our closer friends know it anyway. But I can share it here with you guys!

the box of the rings, made out of wood.

showing the rings, still inside the box, in front of a church aquarium.

the rings, with the engraving inside. His has my name on it (Uila), and mine has his name on it (Anton). they are white gold.

I just got them so this is the best pictures I could take so far, hope you guys can have an idea of the rings.

<3
                            our story.

sigpic

Comment

Engel I wish he would speak Portuguese with me more but he feels weird about it, and won't even speak Portuguese with his Brazilian friends in front of me, even though I can understand. At least his parents are nice and talk to me in Portuguese and explain what they said in simpler Portuguese terms if I don't understand.

He is from São Paulo, SP and so is everybody else I know from Brazil, so my Portuguese will be very much like that of a Paulista! My teacher is from just outside São Paulo city and lives in the state of São Paulo as well.

Sometimes I speak at Marc in German but it just confuses him. I can't separate the two a lot, so I'll start a sentence in German and end up in Portuguese, and even throw a French word or two in. I'm really messed up! :O

Your rings are so pretty with the engraving! I can't wait to get a pair of our own one day. Good luck with the wedding and the marriage and I wish you many happy years in your future
                              <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Thank you so much!!!

some accents from são paulo are endearing, though some are just plainannoying IMO.

Thank you for the wishes!!! <3

people explain to me im easier german when i dont understand as well, so i know exactly how it is! ROFL
                                our story.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X