No announcement yet.

from Brazil to Germany. <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet love story! I love your rings, they are beautiful!
    Ah, I wish I can across the distance and zoom over to Germany to meet my love, it been a year I never meet him

Comment

Originally posted by msskunk View Post
      Sweet love story! I love your rings, they are beautiful!
      Ah, I wish I can across the distance and zoom over to Germany to meet my love, it been a year I never meet him

Thank you so much, that is really kind!

So another one with a SO from Germany? Welcome to the club! what part from Germany he is? dont need to say the city, just north, south, west, east... lol

do you have any plans to see each other in person or you dont know yet when you will be able to do it?
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

You guys have the greatest story! I personally loved all the pictures I think pictures really help to paint a great story. Thanks for sharing!! And congrats on the Wedding soon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alw83 View Post
          You guys have the greatest story! I personally loved all the pictures I think pictures really help to paint a great story. Thanks for sharing!! And congrats on the Wedding soon!!!!

Thank you so much! I am excited here! bought the dress already, just need to adjust it! woot!

and found the shoes yesterday, but i didnt have the money on me, so hopefully until saturday I will have it sitting pretty in a box somewhere here!

on a side note: I was talking with him this morning on skype, and he was just so adorable, and we were both smiling a lot. I almost could not feel my face of smiling so much. I miss him. and his beautiful green eyes. and oh, that smile.

our story.

sigpic

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

your story was really cute! and i loved the pictures!
            congrats on the upcoming wedding!

First Met Online: October 2010
            First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
            Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
            First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
            Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
            Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
            Engaged!: June 1, 2013
            Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbeam View Post
              Thank you so much dear!!! <3

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sunbeam View Post
              Thank you so much dear!!! <3
              our story.

sigpic

Comment

My cake toppers are ready! the crafter sent me a picture of them asking what I wanted to change, if anything.

I told her what details I wanted to change, and now they are ready:

I just love them.
                our story.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I really like the cake toppers! I was wandering how you did your profile picture! Now I understand!!! Really cute!!! Are you getting more excited each day which passes? Can you post a picture of the dress and the shoes, or doesn your SO check this forum? In my culture it is bad luck if he sees the dress before the wedding. Is it the same in Brazil? Not sure about Germany...

Comment

Hello! I dont have a picture of the dress here!

I will go back to Germany today, arrive there tomorrow, and the dress will be taken there by my mother, she will go in january, so he wont see the dress! hahaha

But here are the wedding shoes:

And when will you get in Germany???
                    our story.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely story Engel =) You guys look so cute hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                        But here are the wedding shoes:
                        And when will you get in Germany???
                        I like the shoes, with the plateau! But... aren't you going to freeze in January in Germany with those shoes? (weather is one of my main concerns about moving to Germany!!!).
                        I am flying to Frankfurt on December 28, just 15 days from now! Then on Dec 31 we are going to Berlin, and we will celebrate NYE there!
                        It would be nice to organize a LFAD meeting in Germany!!! Also, it would be nice to make the Deutschland group more active: it's so quiet!!!

Comment

Congratzzzz! You are getting married. Even if I don't know you this made me so happy. Seeing a LDR work is amazing. You moved to Germany, I'm planning on moving to Brazil in 2 years to be with my SO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiara View Post
                            I like the shoes, with the plateau! But... aren't you going to freeze in January in Germany with those shoes? (weather is one of my main concerns about moving to Germany!!!).
                            I am flying to Frankfurt on December 28, just 15 days from now! Then on Dec 31 we are going to Berlin, and we will celebrate NYE there!
                            It would be nice to organize a LFAD meeting in Germany!!! Also, it would be nice to make the Deutschland group more active: it's so quiet!!!

I will wear termic trousers under my wedding dress, and a traditional, long wedding dress, even though we will marry on the couthouse, just for the sake of pictures. and ive wore high heels before in the winter here. with the right outfit, it can work, lol

and i cant resist a good picture! XD

Lets settle a meeting? I would be totally up for meeting you girls, and our SOs there too as well, haha!
                            our story.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
                              Lovely story Engel =) You guys look so cute hehe
                              Thank you so much!!!

<3

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
                              Congratzzzz! You are getting married. Even if I don't know you this made me so happy. Seeing a LDR work is amazing. You moved to Germany, I'm planning on moving to Brazil in 2 years to be with my SO.
                              Moving to brazil? wow, have you ever been there? hope you enjoy it, we should be where we are happy!!!
                              our story.

sigpic

Comment

No I haven't been there yet but I know a lot about that place, its sooo much better than this cold place xD My SO doesn't like Brazil tho, he says he's jealous at my weather even though I'm freezing! I'm always wondering like, ... how can you like this place more than there?? how is that possible? He never has seen snow in his life and he kind of is obcessed with it haha. anyways, I'm probably moving there because I want to be with my SO and he asked me to come there. Wherever my SO is, I'll be happy at that place. Thing is I'll be having a HARD time learning Portuguese... such a hard language, and not much ppl can speak English there so I'll have to do my best

Comment

Working...
                                X