Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He signed the contract - 19 days until he moves in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He signed the contract - 19 days until he moves in!!

After some troubles with my dorm's adminstration and my (soon to be ex) roommate:

My boyfriend got the contract today and he's officially moving in with me in APRIL!!!

He'll arrive on March 17th and he has a an acceptance test for the language course on the 20th. If he passes the test (and of course he will) he can take a semestral German course at my university to prepare him for his Master's in Germany.

After the semester we're going back to being LDR because my uni doesn't offer a programme for him. But we're going to live together for half a year <3
    I can't wait to see our names together on the mailbox and we're going to put up a heart with a German and Polish flag on our door. (Haha that reminds me that last night we were wondering if people aren't sometimes disgusted by our lovey-dovey-ness ).
    Like this except I'd prefer to have it divided vertically.

I'm sooo excited!! We're closing the distance in less than a month!!! 19 days!
    The language courses are in the same building I usually have lectures, so we can go to uni together

PS: does that make me an Alumni?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Congrats!

Comment

I'm so excited for you! I love the flag idea too. Very creative.

Comment

Exciting! Congrats!
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

Yay!! I'm really excited for you
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm happy for you!!! That's good news!!!!

Comment

Wow that's so awesome! Congratulations! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That is so amazing! congratulations congratulations!!!!!

now we will be able to do a couples meeting, you, him and me and my SO!

so nice to hear about you 2 closing the distance!!!
                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Thank you everyone.
                  I'm soo happy about this. I'm excited to send him off to the bank to open an account or to get registered and see how he's doing with all that.
                  No ok, maybe I'll go with him, in case he really, really doesn't understand something, but I won't do the talking. I can't WAIT to see how well he'll do.

We have some amazing weeks before he finally settles here, though.
                  His test is on the 20th and we need to figure out some formal things about his stay, health insurance, open a bank account, etc.
                  On the 29th we're going to Budapest for a weekend and then go to Poland from there to spend Easter with his family. Right after easter we're coming back here with his mum and her boyfriend by car so he can take all his stuff. They're also going to be our first guests
                  And then we're both starting classes, me - my amazing individual Master's degree and him - the language course.

I learnt today that in two classes I'll probably be alone with the teacher and in one there'll be one other girl

And Engel: We definitely do

Comment

This is great I'm bursting with happiness for you!
                    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

YAY!!!!

Welcome alumni!!

Comment

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                          That is so amazing! congratulations congratulations!!!!!

now we will be able to do a couples meeting, you, him and me and my SO!

so nice to hear about you 2 closing the distance!!!
                          Hey, remember of Lorenz and I being in Berlin

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

GOOOOOD!!! I can understan how happy you are!!! I feel the same living with Lorenz in the student dorm!!! <3 See you in Budapest in a month!

Comment

Wooo, congratulations, that's so awesome! Welcome to the alumni group

Comment

I bought these yesterday

I'm going to get a black marker and put our names in the hearts.

And today we bought tickets to see my family in April/May - yay for finally travelling together!

Kiara: You two should come too. Visit Lorenz's parents and and then we can have a meet up all together?

Comment

Working...
                              X