No announcement yet.

Stuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i hope things work out for you and i hope you can work it out, good luck *huggles*

how did I ever do this for months on end for two years! haha

lol how do any of us do it and not go crazy is beyond me, think of it this way some people have gone on for 10 years with long distance until they finally are together O_o if they can do it then so can we

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
      He is incredibly stubborn and had the whole "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" mindframe so when I did find out I was crushed. and then he didn't understand why I was so crushed because he didn't consider it to be a big deal.
      Sounds like you're describing my husband... exact same deal with him... *sigh*... how I wish he would come around like your guy, too!

Yeah, being alone after you've lived with someone is hell. To me, it's very different from splitting up/leaving someone if you just dated. You get so close living with someone (even if only for a short period of time)...

Comment

I think in some ways all of us in a long distance relationship are hopeless romantics. We live with the heartache of being so far from the one thing in the world that grounds us. We spend so much time adjusting to being far, and coping with the fact that if there isn't any trust we have nothing, that we never really consider what can happen when the distance ends. My time to end the distance is right around the corner, and I have spoken to a few people who already have, and I am still scared to death. I have talked to my SO and he is confident that we will adjust quickly, and as smooth as can be. I hope very much that he is right, but I'm also preparing myself for what could happen. Molly I am sooooo sorry for the adjustment problems. I will always support your decision to try and make it work, I've not been in your situation so who am I to judge. I really hope things work out, but if they don't you can't say you didn't try. Always keep in mind that you are an amazing girl, and you have a lot of love to give. If he doesn't want your love find someone who does, and give it. He should keep in mind that if he can't treat you right, you are bound to find someone who wants to, and will. Keep your head up!

Comment

Things are going so well lately. I think it's going to be okay.

Comment

Yay, that's great news Molly!

Comment

Working...
            X