No announcement yet.

Compromise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i first moved to nor cal from so cal it was because of a job. the plan was to get trasfered in a year or so well that year is coming up in october. ive visited every month sometimes twice. hes come twice (bad work situation). well its becoming very hard to find a job there and im starting to get worried. im always the one going there granted he cant plus he's in LA and im a tiny town and there is nothing to do but still. i feel like i make all the compromises. i live alone so i have to arrange for someone to feed my cat and i have to take care of my house before i go and its stressful. when i get back its late and i have to work the next morning and tho i love visiting its hard getting adjusted. (hope i dont sound like a brat). i work 50 hours a week and im gone 13 hours a day during the week so i need a day to chill before the next work week. anyway, my family is here and i may not want to live here forever but its scary to leave my fam again and he isnt even close with his family so it bothers me he doesnt really consider coming here, while im visiting often and looking for a job there...infact im pretty obbsessed with making sure i get there...because im scared the distance is hurting us the longer we are apart...

Comment

Working...
    X