Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M HOME!!

I'm finally home with my SO!
    it took us almost 19 hours to drive from South Dakota to Texas, but we're both so happy I'm finally here =]]
    I got all unpacked and am all settled in. Now I'm making lunches and dinners, taking care of our apartment and he calls me his wifey =]]
    Just wanted to share some happy news with y'all =]
    I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

I'm so happy for you!!! It sounds like you are having an amazing time being with him. So does this mean the distance has ended!?!?
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Congrats on closing the distance =)

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Congratulations!!! I hope you'll have a great life together and please keep posting how the hubby/wifey thing gets on

Comment

that's great news!!

Comment

Congratz on Closing the Distance!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

thanks everybody!
              and i should have clarified that yes the distance is closed =]
              we're both crazy happy. and he told me to be ready cause "we'll be married within two years" lol (those were his words)
              I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

Working...
              X