Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving in if one person has everything and the other nothing (furniture wise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I was working myself up too much about this. You're right. I had never considered that little things would make a big difference but of course they do.
    One thing I would definitely like to get is book shelves. I have so many books and to add them to a room somewhere will also make a huge difference

Comment

I'm having the same dehlemia. I have a house full of furniture. However, none of it is new. So I plan to sell all of my stuff once I move with him (since he has a house full of furniture). I think it will be much cheaper that way, and then we can slowly purchase things together.

Comment

I'm lucky in the sense that as soon as I move to the states me & hubby will be buying a house together and buying all our own furniture. I'm a funny arse because there are some things I have to buy new, which is a mattress and a toilet seat Lol....But that's only been so if I've moved in with a guy and he's already got all the furniture. Just don't fancy sleeping in a bed that's been used by him and his ex's......

But it is amazing how you can change a room by adding different curtains, wall art, rugs etc.....

Started Writing - February 2010
        First Visit - September 2010
        Second Visit - June 2011
        Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
        Our Wedding Day - April 2012
        Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
        NOA1 - July 2012
        NOA2 - December 2012
        Fourth Visit - December 2012
        Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I never thought to care about that kind of stuff. I figure it doesn't matter who's bed it is, all the matters is the two people who are snuggling up together in it. : 3

Comment

Working...
          X