Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting the family now since we've closed distance..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting the family now since we've closed distance..

Recently I've been so stressed out- I've even been so stressed I'm on my 14th day of my menstrual cycle >.<
    Speaking of, I've been having some small health issues like that and I plan on visiting my family for Christmas. My mother though, she wants me to stay for MONTHS to try and go to the doctors before insurance is gone. I just don't want to because my SO obviously can't stay with me because his college. I'm already not wanting to go because now he might even be able to come with me for Christmas. My mom is paying for my ticket, but can't afford his so his mother told me to just buy mine and they'll 'wait' for a deal. I don't want to buy it and then them not afford it and me not be able to spend Christmas with him!! And there's not any 'deal' coming up other than the price going sky high! I'm still 17 which is why I'm still on their insurance, but other than my long menstrual cycle there's nothing SUPER serious wrong with me. I turn 18 in February, but then again I still won't be able to get insurance. I just can't handle being here for 5 months thinking we closed the distance and then my mother making me stay for months again. I don't want to go home without him no matter what because thinking of getting back on cam with him seriously emotionally kills me. Whenever we were LD and he'd visit- as if it wasn't emotional enough when we finally had to get back on webcam with each other I always broke down. I know I'm supposed to be strong but I don't want to, and I can't!
    sigpic
    We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
    Second Visit-12.17.11
    Closed the distance-06.20.12

Girl! Chill down!

You can go home over Christmas, or if you want to spend Christmas with your SO, go after Christmas, get your doctor visits sort out and come back.
    You don't have to stay for months if you don't want.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Yeah, just stay with your SO for Christmas. Then after Christmas go home for a week or two to get your doctor stuff taken care of. Done.

Comment

Im kind of in the same boat. I bought a ticket home for Thanksgiving and after I bought my ticket we decided that I should stay in Ohio for a few months to work since we have been trying to bulk up our savings and such. We thought we might be able to afford for Kyle to come down and spend Christmas with us , but turns out we cant and now we have to spend our first Christmas apart :/ sucks. Insurance issues are also annoying, I feel you on that. Ever thought of just paying out of pocket or going to a free clinic in Florida?

As far as mom goes, nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do if you've already moved out and in with him. Not sure of your situation, ill have to creep but if she wont buy you a ticket home, look into greyhounds. They are super cheap, im sure you guys could swing it. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X