No announcement yet.

So... Does your SO snore ? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine does and he does it loudly too, but I kind of like it. I'm lucky I had to get used to sleeping with noise around me since I have been sharing my room with my (rather loud) twin for 24 years, so it doesn't really bother me. I cuddle up to him and fall asleep

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Mine does...but I used to as well before I got diagnosed and treated for sleep apnoea. I think he has that, but due to health insurance, he won't get checked out. Thankfully because I have to use a CPAP machine to sleep, that blocks out his snoring so I didn't notice it as much on his last visit.
      Joey & Scott
      Met: April 2002
      Lost Contact: August 2002
      Reconnected: April 2010
      Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Mine does when he's sick. Thankfully it's lightly. My dad sounds like a motorcycle engine when he snores, I can hear it all the across the house and that's with two floors separating us!

Comment

Mine does moer or less regularly. I sleep with ear plugs. There are these really nice wax ones. They adapt to your ear and I sleep wonderfully with them

Comment

If my SO snored, I wouldn't have married him. I'm not even kidding. I'm a very light sleeper and I couldn't handle a snorer. My mom's current husband snores really loud and it's a constant hassle. They can't sleep in the same room together. Anytime they go on a trip, they have to book two rooms otherwise my mom gets 0 sleep. Even with ear plugs!

Luckily, my SO is a deep sleeper. Which means he can't hear me snore! Although, he's told me it's more of a "purr" than a loud snore.

Comment

I love your replies they are either helpful or make me laugh

I will try the ear plugs heheh.. strange, im feeling miss him snoring next to me now.

Comment

I was going to suggest ear plugs too. My SO doesn't snore, but he does talk in his sleep a lot and that's a little strange. It will definitely take some getting used to when we close the distance!

Comment

He doesn't usually, but the other night he did and I had to shove him a couple times to get him stop.

sigpic

Comment

Mine does a little bit, but I just ask him to sleep on his side and that usually helps. I fall asleep pretty quickly usually, so it doesn't bother me much. Other advice is to wake him up half way (for example, change your own sleeping position with a big movement, cuddle him a bit, pinch, tap etc.) and then hopefully it won't start again before you're asleep again. I hate sleeping with earplugs so these techniques work for me. But my SO really isn't as problematic as my ex was... That was pretty bad, but I got used to it through time.

Comment

Dear god yes! Its not even cute snoring its loud obnoxious snoring and yes it keeps me up at night. But he only really snores when he lays on his back or his stomach and in my case a swift jab in his rib cage is enough to get him to roll over on his side, or spoon with me. Thankfully we normally end up spooning, so I don't encounter this issue that often. Um, like someone else mentioned, earplugs, or you can see if the sleep nasal strips work for him. GL!
                      "You want for myself
                      You get me like no one else
                      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                      Even in the darkest part of me
                      I am beautiful with you
                      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                      You're here with me
                      Just show me this and I'll believe
                      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

My SO snores, but only a little. Most times he doesn't but sometimes he'll lay the wrong way and then SNORREEE. I have trouble falling asleep, so if he starts snoring before I fall asleep I have to give him a nudge to make him stop long enough for me to doze off. I'm not sure if I snore... used to talk in my sleep thought haha!

Comment

My baby snores like a lumberjack. My ex did too. I just got very used to sleeping with the fan on.....year round. lol.
                          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                          X