Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So..., just to clarify: you're a 29 year old, recently divorced single mothers(of two kids) that has just moved out of a homeless shelter and found her footing in the world buy NOW you want to move to another country, where your spouse (also low income,) which you've never met is located?

This is a bad idea.

Comment

Obviously i made a grave mistake coming to this forum for support. I simply tried to follow the advice given in the admin pm sent to me when joining about offering up enough info to actually receive help rather than just pleading "help me!"

Apparently that pm should instead say that u should expect no help or sound advice from people here. It is a forum full of miserable people who, when faced with being unhappy in their own situations, must set out to make u just as miserable in yours. I honestly never expected to find so many forum trolls and thread/topic hijackers on a site devoted to love but i guess love and misery for some go hand in hand.

Thank u to those of u who actually did try and offer advice on the question i asked. Im sorry that in order to enjoy your forum u have to put up with the likes of people like moon and lucybelle but i am not as interested in doing so.

I will leave this forum for the lonely and miserable trolls to squabble over.

Comment

Working...
      X