Many visits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many visits

My current gf is always telling me that she wants me around more but i tried to get through to her thats its not cheap or possible to see her everyday. So we see each other over the weekend most times. How can i get her to trust me and let her know im faithful to her along with that im making time for her.

Originally posted by Soul View Post
    My current gf is always telling me that she wants me around more but i tried to get through to her thats its not cheap or possible to see her everyday. So we see each other over the weekend most times. How can i get her to trust me and let her know im faithful to her along with that im making time for her.
    You see her every weekend? If so, she is too clingy and needs to understand that many LDR's have to wait many months in between seeing each other. She is a lucky lucky girl to have you with her every weekend. My only red flag I see here was your labeling her as your "current" girlfriend and not just as your girlfriend. This almost makes me feel like you have one foot subconsciously out the door and perhaps that is why she is being so insecure about wanting you around all the time. i think the two of you need to have a conversation about how serious you both perceive this relationship and what type of future you both want and how much time each is willing and able to give.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X