House with New Realtor...finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House with New Realtor...finally!

Today my love signed with a new realtor to get his house SOLD. All that is keeping us from being together is his house selling...then he can move here from NH to NY. I love that man so much...and want him here. We are engaged to be married and spoke yesterday that when the house sells...and he moves here...we are just going to elope. I have done the whole beautiful wedding thing...just want him here and no more goodbyes...

I am sooo excited for this all to come together...he has never waivered in his faith that we will be together...yet I have been soo discouraged because the other realtor did NOTHING for the sale of that home...3 months on the market...

Fingers are crossed....to close the distance.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Fingers crossed indeed! The times are a bit hard for selling houses because of the recession but I'm positive it will happen sooner or later, hopefully sooner! Best of luck with it and keep us updated

Comment

All the best! Hope you can end the distance soon and be happy together ^__^

Comment

The next big step is finally rolling on! I hope he has a motivated realtor.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks all for the support!...this realtor is wonderful! She emails me and keeps me in the loop too. When I said "his" realtor...he quickly replied..."our"....he said..."WE" are in this together now baby!

Comment

Ah! That's great news! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Hope you get it soon!

Comment

Aww, good news!
                My fingers, toes and kidneys are crossed, Karr!

Comment

thank you all soo much for your support...I want him here...us buying our home together and getting married.

Comment

congratulations! I have my fingers crossed for you guys!

Comment

I think it's fantastic that she emails you as well to keep you in the loop. So often it's not knowing that drives anxiety and frustration. Good luck with the listing!

Comment

fingers crossed
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

that's so exciting! i really hope everything works out for you.. it's going to feel so great to end the distance.. that we all hate so much!
                          <3
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck with everything! Is all very exciting Hope your SO's house sells very soon!!
                            <3 My Si Shake

Comment

Originally posted by Èternity View Post
                              I think it's fantastic that she emails you as well to keep you in the loop. So often it's not knowing that drives anxiety and frustration. Good luck with the listing!
                              Thank you all for your enthusiasm.. I totally agree..I am soo thankful for the emails from the realtor...relieves A LOT of stress...

Comment

Working...
                              X