Rane and I had been away for a bit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rane and I had been away for a bit...

I wasn't sure where to put this, my apologies if it's wrong!

Our absence was due to trying to wrap our minds around the second little line that popped up... a baby is on the way! I'm due late spring. We're excited!
    I am sorry for the messages I haven't responded to... I have been so, so, so tired. I would get on here, reply to a post and then oh, it's time to sleep... again. >.<

It's been an awfully good ride. From WoW, to our long distance and infrequent trips, to the old LFAD to this new one with the friends we've made and support we've gotten and hopefully given, to the wedding, and now to the pregnancy.

We aren't 100% out of the LDR woods though. We are in the green card process, which has not been sunshine nor roses. There is even a chance of denial which would result in things so bad I don't want to think about them.

Anyway, I hope you guys don't mind my sharing our lil update. We aren't spilling the beans to family until 12 weeks, so it's fun to get to share the news with friends!
    Last edited by garnet; October 13, 2010, 02:50 PM.

OMG!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

It seems like it was yesterday when you were just applying for the visas and thinking about marriage and babies... And now you've tied the knot and on your way to becoming a real family... I'm so so happy for you both!!!

AN LFAD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, almost

Congrats again!!! ♥

Comment

Oh my god! Congratulations! That's SO exciting! Yayy!
      [CENTER]

Comment

Oh my goodness.. I got goose bumps when I read that! Sooooooooooooo so happy for you guys, that is fantastic news!

Ahhh, this is awesome Can't wait to be in the same situation with Sam Congratulations to the both of you and I hope everything goes well

Comment

CONGRATS!!! That is amazing. Like Tanja said, an LFAD baby! We'll all keep our fingers crossed for a smooth green card process and a healthy/happy pregnancy!

Comment

Wow! That's awesome news, and I wish you guys the best of luck with the LFAD baby
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I hope the green card process goes well for you guys, you certainly deserve smoother sailing. And congrats on the little bean in your tummy.

Comment

Oh my gosh, CONGRATS! That's so wonderful, sweetie!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Ahh! Congratulations!! Just make sure you take care of yourself super well, Garnet. And try to not let the greencard process stress you out too much. Though I'm sure it will all go well, as Rane is clearly now well established in the US.

This is all so exciting! I'm surprised you two are able to keep this quiet.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Congratulations! Happy you shared with us!

Comment

Awwwww big congrats on such exciting news!! =D I really hope the greencard process goes well for you guys. You both definitely deserve it. Best of luck with everything. =)

Comment

Woo! Congratulations It's great to hear how things are going for you, even if it's infrequent. I'm so excited for you both!!!
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Congratulations! Such exciting news!

Comment

Congratulations! How cute!!! What a nice surprise

Comment

Aw, thats so amazing. Congratulations :]
                              Best wishes to you both!

Comment

Working...
                              X